CX500 GL500 650 Global

The Boss ain't always right,but he's always the boss!
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Use Search function for subjects

No Racism.Slanging Matches(unless witty and funny :)
No spamming.Anonymous posting disabled.Ad bots pay for the site.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 am 

I have been here a couple years, computer crash lost password, back now. Originally came here for carb problems. Now I have Sudco doing it, I also am setting up some VM32 rounds slides, getting close with the help from Sudco, but now they are making their own replacement vm32 round slides. Here is the add.
Honda CX500 owners (or friend of owners). We here at Sudco have been getting more and more calls requesting carbs for the CX500. If you have a CX500 or know of a CX500 owner in the Los Angeles area, please contact Chad at chadt@sudco.com or (310)637-8330. If we use your bike and find something that works we will give you that carburetor conversion.

I found that any WM32round slides work well, I have mine close now, just have to get needlejet and jetneedle figured out, Sudco is helping me. $25 (ebay)used carbs from any bike, T500 suzuki bolts right on perfectly. They pull way better than the stock ones. So for about $125 (that includes jet cost) I will have some great running carbs. The facebok page for them is http://www.facebook.com/SudcoInternational

We might want to leave a favorable response to their effort to make us some carbs on their Facebook or email them and let them know there is interest. Good luck to everyone on getting some decent carbs..looks like we will have them soon :)