AS60 grease supply in UK

Forum rules
Use Search function for subjects

No Racism.Slanging Matches(unless witty and funny :)
No spamming.Anonymous posting disabled.Ad bots pay for the site.

AS60 grease supply in UK

Postby jim8080 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:27 am

Hi chaps my name is Jim8080 and have been asked to pop in by the management (KARDAN) to assist in your servicing needs.
I am the UK distributor of AS60 grease (Honda 60 replacement) the grease is made locally to me (Monmouth) by United Oil Products.http://www.united-oil-products.com
United Oil products don't deal with the general public but I have a long standing Relationship with them and Buy in bulk so I can supply you guy's with this hard to come by product.I have an Ebay listing running most of the time where you can order but the postage is a killer on single jar's So group buys are the way forward on these club sites.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131215771782?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Prices for single orders are
100 g £8.05
500 g £25
1000 g £50
All prices plus post & packing , club discounts are negotiable for multi buy's we are a worldwide supplier so international postage is no problem just ask for a quote
We don't like sending packages via snail mail as we have no control over tracking you order so prefer to send tracked & traced to guarantee delivery .

Happy biking Chap's
Jim 8080
jim8080

Re: AS60 grease supply in UK

Postby Gman » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:11 pm

I just want to thank Jim for this post and also taking the time to supply me with some high content Molypaste.I wouldn't hesitate to contact him again if and when I need some more.Top Bloke :)
Gman
Site Admin

Location: Hull.Yorkshire.UK.2x1980 CX500ZABs:Citroen ZX TD(250,000 miles)

Return to Stitch This(Quick Reference links)